Zoo Open 365 Days A Year!
Community Membership Program
Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden offers a membership discount for families participating in the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP).
Family Membership Benefits for two named adults + children under 18 (members must be at same household)
- Free general admission for one full year
- Free admission to special events during regular zoo hours
- Free tram rides for one full year
- Discounted admission to Boo at the Zoo and Breakfast with Santa events
- Zoo Member Only “Member Appreciation Event”
- Free subscription to e-newsletter and Zoo Lovers Online magazine
- Discounts for Birthday Parties
- Priority registration and discounts for Zoo Camp
- Discounts or Free Admission to over 172 zoos and aquariums
The Community Membership Program will offer a deeply discounted family membership ($75 current rate) for $5 annually to recipients of the federal SNAP program. This initiative provides a family membership to two named adults, plus children under 18 (members must be at same household).
- The fee is $5.00 for a Family Membership level and requires SNAP verification. Only Family Level Memberships are available. The membership can be purchased in person at the Zoo with a valid SNAP card and photo ID at the time of purchase. The purchaser must be one of the named adults on the membership.
- Available to residents in our service area of Southwestern Indiana, Southeastern Illinois, and Western Kentucky.
- This discount requires verification of SNAP eligibility and cannot be completed online or over the phone. Membership must be purchased in person at the Zoo with a valid SNAP card and matching photo ID at the time of purchase. Discount cannot be applied retroactively and may not be combined with any other offers and is not valid for any other levels. Not valid with gift memberships or (e)gift cards. The person purchasing the membership must match the SNAP card and photo ID. Primary named adult on the membership must match the name on the SNAP card and photo ID. EBT cards are not an accepted form of payment for purchases at Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden.
- Enrollment Mon – Sun, 9am-4pm at Mesker Park Zoo’s Membership Gate.
- Renewals can be made in person with eligible documents beginning two months before expiration of membership.
You or your organization can help ensure the Zoo is accessible and inclusive to members of our community year-round. Affording healthy, fun, and educational experiences for families through our Community Membership Program. For more information or to support the Community Membership Program, email email@example.com, call 812.435.0802, or click here to give online.