Zoo Open 365 Days A Year!
Join the Zoo today and receive:
- Free general admission for one full year
- Free admission to special events during regular zoo hours
- Free tram rides for one full year
- Discounted admission to Boo at the Zoo and Breakfast with Santa events
- Zoo Member Only “Member Appreciation Event”
- Free subscription to e-newsletter and Zoo Lovers Online magazine
- Discounts for Birthday Parties
- Priority registration and discounts for Zoo Camp
- Discounts or Free Admission to over 172 zoos and aquariums
Can’t find the answer to your question? Check our Membership FAQs.
Contact our Membership Office at 812-435-6143 or email. Office closes at 4pm daily.
Save your receipt!
The cost of daily admission can be applied to your same-day purchase of a zoo membership. Stop by the membership office and have zoo access 365 days a year!
$45 per year
One named person
$65 per year
Two named people
$65 per year
Two named adults + all grandchildren under 18
$75 per year
Two named adults + children under 18 (members must be at same household)
$100 per year
Family Membership PLUS: * Four (4) one-day General Admission tickets * Ten (10) Zoo tokens
$250 per year
Family Membership benefits PLUS: * Ten (10) one-day general admission tickets * Ten (10) Zoo tokens** * Zoo decal * Four (4) tickets to Boo at the Zoo * Recognition in our Member E-newsletter
$500 per year
Family Membership benefits PLUS: * Fifteen (15) one-day general admission tickets * Ten (10) Zoo tokens** * Zoo decal * Six (6) tickets to Boo at the Zoo * Recognition in our Member E-newsletter * One (1) Rhino feeding
Curator and Director Update
Day Care Pass
We have a Day Care Pass ($115) available for licensed child care or adult care facilities. This pass admits 12 individuals plus 4 chaperones. Please bring proof to purchase at the front gate. Not available online, or for schools during regular school sessions.
- Senior Discount – Individuals age 55+ receive a $5.00 discount on Individual Membership (In Person ONLY)
- College Student – $5.00 discount on Individual Memberships with valid student ID (In Person ONLY)
- Evansville/Vanderburgh County Employee Discount – 25% off one membership (any level) per year (proof of employment required, in person ONLY.)
- General Admission ticket purchase must be applied toward membership purchase within 24 hours. (Call 812.435.0816)
Valid for paddle boats, Engelbrecht Carousel, Budgie Walkabout feeding and giraffe feedings. Please note that some of these attractions are weather permitting/seasonal.
Community Membership Program
We’re happy to be able to offer our Community Membership Program to qualifying families who may receive a Family Membership for only $5.
Residents of Southwest Indiana, Southern Illinois, and Western Kentucky who are recipients of the federal SNAP program may qualify for a $5 Family Membership for two named adults, plus children under 18 (members must be at same household).
This program is privately funded through the generosity of our supporters. You can support this initiative with your online gift.